July 13, 2011

My dream Come true ♥ ♥ ♥



Wah!!!!wat a nice n clean beach.....there are Phuket Island!!!!i m really really cant wait for it adi,finally my dream cum true.....i m really really love my dear dear n wana thanks to uncle n aunty,if not because of urs,my dream to phuket will never cum true .....I  ♥ travel, I ♥  sea,I  ♥  beach,I  ♥ nature environment,I  ♥ freedom!!!!! ♥  ♥  ♥



*Really cant believe tat today i m working until 7pm oli back home...haha...i m start use to be my internship life adi,start to like all my friendly colleague,my office,my office desk,desktop,my gud boss,other trainee from mmu n other uni ++++ .......start to like the life without assigment n exam....although my internship life at TM sometime will be so so free n sometimes will be so busy...but i m like it... ♥  ♥  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment