July 3, 2011

Port Dickson n Seremban one day trip

Time pass so fast....
It already pass one month n two week for my internship life adi...
last week really a busy week for me...
my boss pass me n my colleague one project to do..
n the due date is friday...really so so rush for it....
 can say tat finally i can finish it on time...hehe..
another weekend is cuming...
so decided tat wana go some place to relax n enjoy....
Finally decided to go my friend-CK hometown-Port dickson since i didnt go there before...
PD really a simple place but nice...
the people at there enjoy their simple life...
but PD really so so hot n the sun so so big...
tat why PD people almost oso got dark skin....hahaha...
The first place when we arrived PD is go to CK father shop to eat ABC n mee rojak...
dun look down in tis small n simple ABC shop o...
Nicholas Teo got take MV at tat shop o...
tat is 我真的以为n 寂寞边界

                                                                  PD bus station
CK father ABC desset shop,can see a uncle-CK father inside the MV..nice





                                                               dear dear 背影
                                              同一片天空
我们一步一步的一起走到老。。


                                  CK 的拍照技术很好,这张拍到很有feel,可惜有脸有点肿。。哈哈。。

aftertat we go seremban to eat my favourite food- seremban crab crab..yummy yummy..

Enjoy my weekend so so much...
enjoy wif my dear n friends is wonderful in my life...
n we plan to go Phuket soon cos all of us love beach n nature environment so much...
hope tat our plan will succesfull...
thanks CK to becum our tourguide. n treat us to eat got Kampung taste ABC dessert-say it by my dear...haha..
weekend always pass so so fast...
another monday is cuming...
monday blue....@_@
wai yan add oil add oil...
still got another five day weekend is cuming too...haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment